Immigration Medical Examination
Dr. Erich Arias has been appointed as an authorized Civil Surgeon for the Department of Homeland Security by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration service (USCIS). He is authorized to perform green card or immigration medical examinations (I-693 Form). This exam is simple and in most instances requires two office visits. We provide “One Stop Immigration Exam“, that’s means the day of your first visit you will complete all the tests required by USCIS.
The following is a list of items we suggest that you bring to your medical examination.
- Valid Government-Issued Picture ID (Driver’s License, Immigration Card or Passport).
- Provide us your Alien Registration Number (A-Number) (if any) and USCIS Online Account Number (if any). Your A-Number is the letter “A” followed by eight or nine numbers (such as A012345678).
- Bring a proof of prior vaccination, if any. If you do not have any proof of vaccinations, do not worry as we will help you complete all your necessary immunizations.
- Prior mental health records (if any).
- No worries about the USCIS I-693 Form. We will complete and provide an I-693 Form for you.
ABOUT THE EXAM
The full USCIS exam is very simple but requires several basic steps with and 2 office visits. You don’t need to pay for your follow up visit. The basic steps are as follows:
- An immigration physical exam is perform during the initial visit.
- An evaluation of your health status and immunization status will be reviewed by the civil surgeon.
- Several tests (blood test and urine test) is required for all applicants of 15 years of age or older.
- Applicants under age 15 may not require some of the blood tests.
- All applicants age 2 and older are required to have a tuberculosis check.
- If you opt to have One Stop Immigration Exam will do the tests needed by USCIS the day of your office visit.
- Please note that USCIS requieres a translator attestation if the patient does not speak English. If you are not fluent in English please bring somebody who can assist to translate during the day of your visit.
- Please note that depending of the initial assessment and tests results further tests or referrals will be needed.
- Walk ins are Welcome!
- Please note that we only accept cash payments, personal checks or Apple Pay.
- Call us to make an appointment. Remember you can book and enroll online to schedule your appointment.